Thursday 17 January 2013

Border Princes 15: Online Campaign Map

Ok, so I have finally modified our digitized version of the Border Princes map so that it shows up more clearly online.  This is so that it is easy, when submitting ORDERS via email for each CAMPAIGN TURN to make it clear to the gamemaster (me :-) ) exactly what each banner is doing.  E.g. you might write that your first banner MOVES from territory 69 to territory 68 (Aldium), while your second banner FORTIFIES territory 67.  If I have more time I might put some detailed examples in, but most players seem to have the idea.  Here is the map:


I hope players will excuse the rather unappealing thick black lines dividing the territories - while they steal a bit from the beauty of the map I think they will help avoid confusion.

IMPORTANTLY, note that the RIVER SECTIONS but NOT the ROAD sections are divided in TWO territories by the river itself which forms a border (compare for example, territories 86 and 87 which are divided by the EAST BLOOD RIVER, while ALL of the OLD SILK ROAD EAST comprises ONE territory: 55).

Right, my post with the HQ to follow shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment